PF1 logo

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Скрыть объявления

Объявления

> Примечание

Информация в данном разделе может быть неактуальной, прошло более 365 дней после последнего ответа.
Темы архивируются автоматически на основе правил и рекомендаций нашего форума.
Для восстановления, ответьте в теме и нажмите кнопку Жалоба, указав раздел куда необходимо вернуть.
Автоматическое скрытие тем без ответов за последние 10 лет.

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему
> Emoneypk.com Review - Premium Exchanger In Pakistan, Buy/sell All E-cu, perfect money, skrill, payza, bitcoin, paypal, payeer, webmoney
globalcashsite
сообщение 9.4.2015, 22:52
Сообщение #1

Олигарх

Hi Friends,

Today I will be sharing a great e-currencies exchange web site together with you that is EmoneyPk. Couple of months before to I ran across this website coming from yahoo and then started out using the services of this website and this guy is awesome. When I did any transaction when this admin seemed to be on-line, this admin finished my transaction within minutes. EmoneyPk is easy to use along with you should not sign-up to accomplish exchange. Purely fill up form along with necessary information and you'll find rapid answer coming from managment.

Wide range of Payment Options
Since EmoneyPk is a Premium and oldest exchanger in Pakistan that's they offer wide range of payment options by which you can send or receive payments. You can send and receive payments by Standard Chartered, Askari Bank, HBL, Allied Bank, Meezan Bank, MCB.

Other popular methods to send and receive payments are Western Union, UBLOmini & EasyPaisa which are widely accept all over in Pakistan.

You can sell in Pakistan
Perfect Money, Paypal, Payza, Skrill/Moneybookers, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Payoneer, Payeer, Egopay, STP

Reputation - Working in Pakistan since 2012
EmoneyPk is a premium exchanger offering reliable and fast e-currency services to residents of Pakistan since 2012.

You can buy in Pakistan
Perfect Money, Paypal, Payza, Skrill/Moneybookers, BitCoin, Webmoney, Payoneer, Payeer

Exchange
Bitcoin > Paypal only

Fast Transactions & Support
EmoneyPk is online from 12:00 - 23:00 PKT. Most of the time transactions are completed in minutes. Admin is online at Gmail & Skype for faster support.

Personally I recommend this site. You can sell paypal, perfect money, skrill, moneybookers, payza, webmoney, payza in Pakistan.

Click Paypal in pakistan to visit site

Good luck
Пользователь в офлайне Отправить личное сообщение
Вернуться в начало страницы

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему